Hey friends, if you want to download LNMU first merit list of 2019 admission then you can download it now from the link below.
we are giving you the direct link to download the LNMU merit list 2019.
here are some important dates you should know about….
- Commencement of Online Application Process: 30.04.2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 25.05.2019
- Publication of First Provisional Selection List: 05.06.2019
- Online Submission of Objections against Provisional List: 06.06.2019 to 11.06.2019
- Publication of First Selection List: 16.06.2019
- Admission at Concerned College Counter: 18.06.2019 to 02.07.2019
- Commencement of Classes: 04.07.2019
- Publication of Second Selection List (as Per availability of seats): 08.07.2019
if you want to download the merit list now then here are the all links to download the lnmu merit list 2019.
|Combined Provisional Admission list 2019 Dist Darbhanga||Click Here to Download|
|Combined Provisional Admission list 2019 Dist Begusarai||Click Here to Download|
|Combined Provisional Admission list 2019 Dist Madhubani||Click Here to Download|
|Combined Provisional Admission list 2019 Dist Samastipur||Click Here to Download|
Documents Need to Take Admission in LNMU
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
LNMU All College Lists
C. M. College, Darbhanga
C. M. Science College, Darbhanga
C. M. Law College, Darbhanga
Marwari College, Darbhanga
M. R. M. College, Darbhanga
K. S. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
M. K. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
Millat College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
M. L. S. M. College, Darbhanga
B. M. A. College, Baheri, Darbhanga
M. K. S. College, Trimuhan Chandauna, Darbhanga
J. K. College, Biraul, Darbhanga
J. N. College, Nehra, Darbhanga
R. K. College, Madhubani
J. N. College, Madhubani
R. N. College, Pandaul, Madhubani
B. M. College, Rahika, Madhubani
K. V. Sc. College, Ucchaith, Madhubani
J. M. D. P. L. Mahila College, Madhubani
L. N. J. College, Jhanjharupr, Madhubani
M. L. S. College, Sarisabpahi, Madhubani
H. P. S. College, Madhepur, Madhubani
C. M. J. College, Downwarihat, Madhubani
C. M. B. College, Deorh, Ghoghardiha, Madhubani
D. B. College, Jaynagar, Madhubani
V. S. J. College, Rajnagar, Madhubani
Samastipur College, Samastipur
R. N. A. R. College, Samastipur
B. R. B. College, Samastipur
Women’s College, Samastipur
A. N. D. College, Shahpur Patory, Samastipur
R. B. S. College, Andaur, Samastipur
R. B. College, Dalsinghsarai, Samastipur
U. P. College, Pusa, Samastipur
U. R. College, Rosera, Samastipur
D. B. K. N. College, Nathan, Samastipur
Dr. L. K. V. D. College, Samastipur
G. M. R. D. College, Mohanpur, Samastipur
G. D. College, Begusarai
S. B. S. S. College, Begusarai
S. K. M. College, Begusarai
A. P. S. M. College, Barauni, Begusarai
R. C. S. College, Manjhaul, Begusarai
Instructions to the Candidates: –
Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully. 2. To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://lnmu.ac.in 3. As a first time user, applicants shall have to create the user account by clicking on the “Create an Account” link. It will open the “Create User” Page. 4. Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled in and indicated by an asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the field. 5. Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before creating new account. The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password is kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process. 6. Applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in +2 Board Certificate. 7. After completing the “Create User” Page, click “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the Page. 8. For confirmation an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm creation of the new user account. 9. Before proceeding further, keep scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature ready. Size of scanned Photograph & Signature should be 30 kb to 50 kb. Signature should be made only with black ink ball pen. 10. Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the Form. 11. The entire online application process is divided into five tabs (sections/pages) and applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly. 12. There is a Preview option before going to the payment gateway. The entire information filled in by the candidate can be viewed and edited here, if any correction is needed. Kindly make sure that all required fields have been entered correctly. At the time of Preview do ensure that your personal mobile number, email id and AADHAR Number have been filled in by you at appropriate field for recovery of your account and for future communication. 13. If satisfied, make payment through payment gateway process and after payment please download two copies of the completed Application—one to be used at the time of admission, and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference. 14. Online Application Fee is Rupees 400 + Bank processing fee per subject. If a candidate decides to apply for more than one subjects, he will be required to make fresh application each time and pay the Online Application Fee separately for each of the subjects applied for. This is not the Admission Fee. It is only Online Application Fee. Admission Fee will be charged at the time of admission. 15. Candidates are required to select at least one College for each subject. They can choose maximum 7 colleges for a single subject.
17. CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers. 18. An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows: Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject; Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA. 19. University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update. 20. List of Documents required at the time of Admission The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission: Class XII Mark-Sheet Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended. Caste and Domicile Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by competent authority. Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable. At least two passport size self-attested photographs. Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam. Any other Document Required by the University/College. 21. Reservation Rules of the State Government will be strictly followed in the admission process. To avail the facility of reservation in any category, it is essential to submit relevant certificate at the time of admission. 22. Any candidate submitting false/fake certificate will be debarred from admission to any programme/course in any college. If a candidate seeks admission on the basis of false/fake certificates, not only will the admissions be cancelled, an FIR may also be registered.