You can apply online for Bihar STET Online Form 2019 from here, we are going to give you all the information for Bihar STET 2019
All of you will be told below how many seats are there in Bihar STET 2019 and how to apply it online and how to download its ADVT, so to know all the things, you must read the post till the end.
Bihar STET Online Form 2019
Name of the post.
Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- For more detailed information about the post, you can download its notification from the link box below.
Number of posts.
Its total number of posts is 37335 which is explained in the box below.
The starting date for application is – 09 September 2019.
The last date for application is – 18 September 2019.
The job location will be Bihar.
Application fee |
For General / OBC – Paper I or II – Rs. 400 / -, both Paper I and II – Rs. 600 / –
SC / ST – Paper I or II – Rs. 200 / -, both Paper I and II – Rs. 300 / –
Application fee to be paid by demand draft or postal order
21 to 38 years for all posts
- For age relaxation and detailed information, please download its notification from the link box below and read it.
Passed class 10 + 2 from Bihar Madarsa Board or equivalent of 12th, B.Ed in Urdu Bengla subject
Bihar resident candidates having minimum 50% marks or equivalent or intermediate or 50% marks passed in Urdu Bengali
Urdu Bengali Bengali subject with minimum 50% marks or candidates should have passed 50% marks
|Secondary School (Class 9 & 10) Paper-I|
|Subject Name||Total Seat|
|Senior Secondary School (Class 11 & 12) Paper-II|
|Subject Name||Total Seat|
- For more information, you can download its official notification and you can read it in detail.
How to Apply For Bihar STET Online
You can apply for it online and the link to apply for it has been provided below.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL SITE||GO HERE|
|Start Date of Online Registration||9th September 2019|
|End Date of Online Registration||18th September 2019 – 11:59 PM|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||18th September|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The candidate should ensure that they possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all the conditions/criteria for the post given in the advertisement.
- The email ID and mobile number which is mandatory for the application must be a valid one. Under any circumstances, the candidate should share/mention the registration number. To another person.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are correct and correct in all cases before they submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no further changes will be made to the data.
- The online application form for registration includes basic data, personal details, education details, work experience, photo and signature upload, preview/edit, payment and registration slip.
- Online Application Form ……… and Registration Slip:
- Step 1: Basic registration by clicking on “Registration (new candidate)” and the creation of a unique registration number. An SMS and email (please check spam) are sent on successful registration.
- Note: Online form is not completed at this stage. You have to click “Login to Continue” or Re-login to complete the form.
- Step 2: Complete the form by clicking on REI-LOGIN “Login (already registered)” UNIQUE registration number and date of BIRTH and following tabs:
- Personal details and educational qualification
- Upload photograph and signature
- Payment of fees and creation of registration slip.
- Candidates may note that if any information given in the application form during verification or at a future date is found to be incorrect, their application/candidature will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason/notice.