If you want to download the CBSE Class XII Sample Paper 2020, then you can download it from its official site as per our mentioned method.
CBSE releases a new sample paper every year so that you can download it and understand what kind of questions are coming in this year’s exam and how its syllabus will be.
So in this post of today, all of you will get the direct link and all information on the official site to download CBSE Class XII Model paper 2020 here.
Download Sample Paper 2020
You can download your sample paper by clicking on the link given below, and you will get all the information to download it below.
CBSE Class 12 Model Paper 2020
So if you are also participating in CBSE Class 12, you can download its model paper quite easily from the direct link below, and it’s model paper can be important for you.
Before the exam, many students search CBSE Class 12th Model Paper 2020 because they want to know what kind of paper will come this time and what kind of questions were there in the previous paper and this time what kind of syllabus will be there. The model paper is given in a very easy way.
For more information, read the notice given below, which has been issued through the official site of CBSE.
|BOARD||CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION|
|EXAM||CLASS 12 – 2020|
|ADMIT CARD||COMING SOON|
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper 2020
- First of all, visit its official site from the given link.
- Now click on SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER Tab in the Menu box here.
- And then click on SQP 2019-20.
- After that select your class, after that click on the link for which subject you want to download the model paper.
- You will get the link to download the subject model paper for your convenience.
Class XII Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Exam 2019-20
|Subject||Sample Question Paper||Marking Scheme|
|Computer Science – New||SQP||MS|
|Computer Science – Old||SQP||MS|
|Hindustani Music (Melodic)||SQP||MS|
|Hindustani Music (Percussion)||SQP||MS|
|Hindustani Music (Vocal)||SQP||MS|
|Informatics Practices – New||SQP||MS|
|Informatics Practices – Old||SQP||MS|
CBSE promotes a strong, vibrant and holistic school education that will provide excellence in every field of human endeavor. The Board is committed to providing quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vibrancy among its learners. It works towards developing the learning process and environment, which empowers future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board advocates continuous and comprehensive assessment with emphasis on the overall development of learners. The board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop capable, confident and enterprising citizens that will promote harmony and peace.
Some of the major objectives of the unit are:
- Defining appropriate approaches to educational activities to provide stress-free, child-centered and holistic education to all children without compromising quality.
- ii. Analyzing and monitoring the quality of educational activities by gathering feedback from various stakeholders.
- iii. Develop criteria for the implementation of various educational activities including quality issues; Control and coordinate the implementation of the board’s various educational and training programs; organize educational activities and supervise other agencies involved in the process.
- iv. Adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in line with psychological, educational and social principles.
- v. Encouraging schools to document student progress in a teacher and student-friendly manner.
- vi. To propose a plan to achieve quality standards in school education in line with national goals.
- vii. Conducting various capacity building and empowerment programs to update the professional competence of teachers